Providing Sound Fiduciary Investment Service.
Fiduciary risk is serious, and more plan sponsors today know there are fines and other penalties if violations occur on their watch. Plan sponsors want and need guidance from a professional who can help manage that risk. We provide investment fiduciary oversight assistance for managing the plan’s investments, including criteria for investment selection, evaluation, and monitoring. We use consistent, research-centric, disciplined approach that is simple, forward looking, and long-term.
Your Investment. Your Way.
As an investment co-fiduciary, GVA will:
- Provide multiple tiers
- Recommend adequate diversity in lineup that is consistent with the broad range requirements of ERISA
- Provide competitive proprietary research and analysis on an expanding universe of portfolio managers and investment products
- Exercise complete objectivity in recommending investments and plan providers
- Manage sponsor risk and exposure under ERISA 3(21) fiduciary rules, as well as IRS and DOL regulations
- Provide a centrally managed Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
- Provide quarterly monitoring reports to keep you up-to-date on your plan’s investment lineup
- Apply experience in nonqualified plans, distribution options, and income generation for retired participants